Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meet Max and Sara

Have you ever been to Build-A-Bear? After avoiding this seemingless new "rite of passage" for a few years, a friend gave Note 1 and Note 2 gift cards to this institution. With a five dollar off coupon if you spent $25.00 or more, I knew we were in for not only the stuffed animal but a cute outfit to match. After being "iced in" last Friday, Mr. Tuneful and I decided a trip to the mall to use the coupons would be in order...before the Notes and I could clash anymore!
Upon entering the aforementioned store we were faced with the "decision"...which animal to stuff? So many to choose; so little time and only so much gift card! After that decision we chose outfits complete with shoes and/or slippers and then the PROCESS began...visit the stuffing machine, kiss the heart and put a little heart in the bear...then a bath (which was adorable to see the NOTES brushing out their new friends! Then came the dressing room where Mr. Tuneful got into the action by helping Note 1 dress his bear. Finally, we named the animals and printed out the birth certificates! Whew! Actually it was quite fun. I told Mr. Tuneful that I might like to get one too...he gave me a look like "you're not serious" and headed for the door! Although I may become a secret "build-a-bear" consumer and find reasons for the Notes to go "build" another! :)

Without further ado...please meet and welcome our two newest additions to the family...MAX the soccer star and SARA the pink spotted Leopard.

6 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

You know, Auntie's love bears, too.

:0)

I'll have to leave a note for the Notes to build me one!

A Tuneful of Sugar said...

Absolutely...! Thanks for posting the pic! It looks great!

Michelle said...

What sweet little additions. I think every child should get to experience Build a Bear at least once.

Have a great day,
Michelle

Sassafras and LuLu said...

Hello,
I had to back-track in your dear sister's blog to find way back where she mentioned her sister having a blog...wanted to check it out and stop by and say hello to you. Welcome to blogee land!! I have been here since November...and having my name and blogging mentioned in a conversation would have simply astounded me less than a year ago, who woulda thought?? I am still amazed. It is great fun to meet others..
Nice to meet you!
Stop by my blog
Carol
www.sassafrasandlulu.blogspot.com

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hey lady! You've been tagged on my blog...come on over to Jillian's pages to see what is up!

My Pink Boutique said...

That is such a FUN store! The new additions to your family are too cute.

:)
Kimberly