Thursday, February 21, 2008

Will it or Won't it?

Hello all....Mrs. Tuneful is checking in with a weather report or not...I admit it I am a weather junkie. This winter thing has been interesting this year as weather bugs on tv and blog land have been trying to call it right! With today's computer technology they seem to be able to predict the exact second of the first snowflake! I find myself looking out the window trying to see if they called it correctly! Of course the teacher in me always hopes for that glorious SNOW DAY! Do you remember those as a kid? LOVED those! I know my SISTA over at Jillian's Pages is not a big fan of snow but I do have a soft spot for it! Well then, I am off to wake up my lovely children, Note 1 and Note 2~for our hopefully last day of school this week! Happy Winter for a few more weeks I think!

3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hoping for snow? Ahhhhhhhhhh! Say it isn't so!

Auntie Jillian
PS. I need to show you how to upload photos...

Anonymous said...

I saw your banner over at Isabella's and just thought I would pop in.
Congrats on starting a blog, I hope you have a long and enjoyable time of it. I've been blogging 2 years although the blog I've got now is a completely new one. If there is ever anything I can do to help just let me know.

I'm in Ohio...grr to the snow...I'm beyond sick of it...

Michelle said...

We are gearing up for rain and wind! Have a great Friday.

Michelle